This 5-day course on Web Applications Attack and Defence provides an understanding of basic principles of web application security. The course will focus mostly on penetration testing along with an overview of respective prevention measures, providing practical tools and advice for developers.
- Understand the most important web application vulnerabilities: how the vulnerabilities can be identified and exploited and how to protect against risks
- Web application pen-testing
- Basic handling of manual scanning tools like Burp Suite
- Knowledge of additional resources: web app firewalls, educational web apps, OWASP, etc
- Network basics (IP’s, TCP, ports, client – server protocols, SSL)
- Basic shell commands (Linux and/or Windows)
- Some server side coding experience will be highly beneficial, although not essential
Pre-study e-Learning material
ADL 346 Web Application Security (Pre-study material for Web Applications Attack and Defence Course) on the NATO e-Learning website
Registration opens on 24 June 2019. Applicants from CCDCOE member nations should use the registration code provided by their national Point of Contact. An email confirming the participation will be sent only after the registration has closed.
If you have any questions or issues with registration, please contact [email protected]