The Industrial Control Systems Security course focuses on security issues of ICS/SCADA environments. Participants will learn how to protect Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and industrial field devices. The Industrial Control Systems Course offers hands-on exercises accompanied with content learning.
- Understand the PLC ladder logic programming
- Prepare or manipulate communications exploit and control
- Use Industrial Protocol spoofing and fuzzing
- Design industrial wireless analysis
- Apply HMI exploit analysis and control
- Discover attribution and forensics in control systems
Technical IT-staff working in administrator and auditor roles whose daily duties do not necessarily include IC/SCADA-security.
- Administrating Windows and Linux based systems
- Understand the main networking protocols
- Comfortable with using virtual machines for training environment (Virtual Box or similar).
- English language skill comparable to STANAG 6001, 188.8.131.52
Pre-study e-Learning material
ADL 347 Critical Infrastructure and Industrial Control Systems (Pre-study material for Industrial Control Systems Security Course) on the NATO e-Learning website
Registration opens on 8 July 2019. Applicants from CCDCOE member nations should use the registration code provided by their national Point of Contact. An email confirming the participation will be sent only after the registration has closed.
If you have any questions or issues with registration, please contact [email protected]