The aim of this course is to provide the knowledge and best understanding in order to realize a pentesting in Industrial Control Systems, following a methodology to this specific sector. It offers hands-on exercises for training as well as taught content focusing on real and complex vulnerabilities.
- Understanding of the methodology to apply in a penetration testing over ICS
- Provide an overview of common pen-testers tools
- Provide the knowledge to conduct penetration testings against ICS and SCADA systems
- Find and exploit vulnerabilities in a real-live laboratory with ICS and SCADA system components
- Provide different techniques to defend these systems from similar threats
Security IT professionals fulfilling roles such as engineers, technicians, analysts or penetration testers.
- Good work/administration experience in Linux, especially command line
- Ability to use virtual machine technology (Virtualbox or similar)
- Knowledge and/or experience with network traffic analysis (Wireshark and similar)
- Basic scripting (Python, Bash, etc.) ability
- English language skill comparable to STANAG 6001, 126.96.36.199
Pre-study e-Learning material
ADL 347 Critical Infrastructure and Industrial Control Systems (Pre-study material for Industrial Control Systems Security Course) on the NATO e-Learning website (JADL – https://jadl.act.nato.int/)
Registration opens on 27th of July, 2020. Applicants from CCDCOE member nations should use the registration code provided by their national Point of Contact. An email confirming the participation will be sent only after the registration has closed.
If you have any questions or issues with registration, please contact [email protected]