This 5-day course on Advanced Web Application Security provides an understanding of advanced web exploitation. This is a primarily hands-on course focusing on complex real world vulnerabilities.
- Understanding how OWASP TOP 10 vulnerabilities can be exploited
- Showcasing uncommon but powerful web vulnerabilities
- Penetration testing web applications of various complexities
- Implementing chained attacks utilizing multiple vulnerabilities
Military and civilian IT specialists, penetration testers and red teamers. Students do not need to be web developers but are expected to have either completed basic web security course or have prior experience with basic web application penetration testing.
- Network basics (IP, TCP, ports, client – server protocols, SSL)
- General understanding of web technologies, server side coding experience would be beneficial
- Basic Linux and shell command understanding
- Basic scripting (Bash, Python, PHP, etc.) ability
- Provable basic web application security knowledge (online basic web application course can be provided by us)
Pre-study e-Learning material
ADL 346 Web Application Security (Pre-study material for Web Applications Attack and Defence Course) on the NATO e-Learning website (JADL – https://jadl.act.nato.int/)
Registration opens on 1st of June, 2020. Applicants from CCDCOE member nations should use the registration code provided by their national Point of Contact. An email confirming the participation will be sent only after the registration has closed.
If you have any questions or issues with registration, please contact [email protected]