2 Oct 2017
300 € (no fee for the Sponsoring Nations, Contributing Partners and NATO bodies)
The aim of this 3‐day course is to explain security issues of ICS/SCADA environments, and to provide students with the knowledge necessary to protect Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and industrial field devices. It offers hands‐on exercises for training as well as taught content.
- Understand the PLC ladder logic programming
- Prepare or manipulate communications exploit and control
- Use Industrial Protocol spoofing and fuzzing
- Design industrial wireless analysis
- Apply HMI exploit analysis and control
- Discover attribution and forensics in control systems.
Technical IT‐staff fulfilling roles such as administrator and auditor whose daily duties do not
necessarily include IC/SCADA‐security.
- Administrating Windows and Linux based systems
- Understand the main networking protocols
- Comfortable with using virtual machines for training environment (Virtual Box or similar)
- English language skill comparable to STANAG 6001, 220.127.116.11
Please register for the course by visiting the NATO CCD COE website and completing the provided registration form before the deadline. Should you have any questions, please contact: events -at- ccdcoe.org.
* Before registering, please check the up‐to‐date course information on the NATO CCD COE website