1 Nov 2017
No fee for the Sponsoring Nations, Contributing Partners and NATO bodies
This course has been designed for senior level staff, primarily in NATO and Defence, who are new into post and/or for whom cyberspace is a new area of responsibility or consideration. Over the course of a day and a half, participants will be led through a series of themed discussions that will introduce, explore the developing influence of this domain and its impact on decision makers of today.
- An introduction to and basic, but comprehensive, grounding in Cyberspace; what it is, what it is not
- Why Cyberspace is important and relevant to decision makers and those that write policy and strategy
- Introduction to the legal side of Cyberspace Operations
- A perspective of the threat from an industry perspective
- This course has been designed to target individuals new into post where cyber is part of their responsibility, but not their primary or only responsibility
- This course is designed to cater for those at a senior level with policy or decision making responsibility
- It is designed to be useful to both military and civilian staff, primarily those in NATO and defence, but would be informative to wider government seniors
Please register for the course by visiting the NATO CCD COE website and completing the provided registration form before the deadline. Should you have any questions, please contact: events -at- ccdcoe.org.
* Before registering, please check the up‐to‐date course information on the NATO CCD COE website