The NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence is a multinational and interdisciplinary cyber defence hub. We do research, training and exercises in four core areas: technology, strategy, operations and law.
The NATO CCDCOE is hiring a
Technical Exercises Project Manager
The position is part of the Estonian contribution to the NATO CCDCOE and requires knowledge of the Estonian language at an advanced level. We are looking for a person, who is enthusiastic, works with passion and has friendly and helpful approach.
- Project Management (budget, time, scope, communication, risk, stakeholder’s management) of the NATO CCDCOE technical exercises, Locked Shields and Crossed Swords.
- Strategic planning of the NATO CCDCOE technical exercises and ensuring their long term sustainability.
- Managing the NATO CCDCOE support to the external technical exercises.
- Communicating with NATO, Nations and all other stakeholders in order to manage their expectations.
- Organising the project planning and execution events (venues, roles, invitations etc.).
- Organising the Project documentation and setting up the collaboration environment.
- Contributing to the preparation of the content of conferences, seminars and international meetings, demonstrations.
- Providing briefings and lectures for targeted audiences.
- Participating in workshops, seminars, conferences in the respective field of expertise.
- Engaging international military relevant companies to support the Centre’s exercises.
Requirements for the candidate:
- Previous exposure to the cyber defence exercises (please state your role in CV).
- Minimum 3 years of practical work experience in the field of IT/cyber project management. Proven evidence of successfully managed IT/cyber projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, MSc degree is an advantage.
- Generic knowledge of computer and networking systems, virtualisation platforms and cyber range architectures.
- Generic knowledge of attack and defence methods of computer systems and networks.
- Deep knowledge of Project Management methodologies.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills with great attention to details.
- Ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Willingness to travel.
- The possibility to design the coolest ever community based cyber defence exercises Locked Shields and Crossed Swords.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- Motivating organizational culture and supportive colleagues.
- Most interesting and diverse work in an international environment.
- A benefit package including 35 days of annual leave and competitive salary.
- Free access to a number of fitness and sports facilities.
Employer: Estonian Defence Forces
Expected start of employment: January 2020
Last day for applications: 01.12.2019
For applying please send the CV and motivation letter with salary expectation in English at [email protected] .