The position is a part of the Estonian contribution to the NATO CCDCOE and the employer is newly-established foundation CR14 that focuses on cybersecurity and dual-use cyberspace technologies. We are looking for a person, who is enthusiastic, works with passion and is friendly and helpful.
- Carrying out accounting, budgeting and analysis, declaring relevant taxes, setting up internal financial control mechanism for NATO CCDCOE;
- Analysing financial and economic input, compiling statements as well as prognosis and presenting them to the NATO CCDCOE’s director;
- Supporting director and project leads in project budgeting and public procurements;
- Planning and conducting everyday accounting, ensuring that accounting is accurate and up-to-date;
- Ensuring budgetary compliance and making suggestions for more effective use of financial resources;
- Compiling the draft budget and financial statements;
- Monitoring developments in NATO and Framework Nation (FN) financial directives and regulations and advising on updates to NATO CCDCOE financial regulations to ensure constant improvements and compliance;
- Participating in composing regulations (contracts, statutes, documentation etc) in the related field of his/her duties;
- Contributing to the NATO CCDCOE’s lessons learned processes;
- Ensuring sound financial management system of the Foundation CR14.
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience in financial management and accounting (incl. in public sector);
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in financial management or accounting;
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently;
- Very good collaboration, time planning, and organising skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Ability to use office software at the specialist level.
Estonian citizenship and knowledge of the Estonian language at an advanced level is required. The position requires also a security clearance.
- Experience in working in an international environment;
- Experience in financial software implementation;
- Experience of using Microsoft Dynamics NAV;
- Standard Automated Data Processing (ADP) knowledge.
- Excellent professional development opportunities;
- Motivating organizational culture and supportive colleagues;
- Most interesting and diverse work in an international environment;
- 35 days of annual leave and competitive salary;
- Free access to fitness and sports facilities;
- Free parking on premises.
Employer: Foundation CR14 (established by the Ministry of Defence)
This is a temporary position to replace a specialist until the end of maternity leave period. Employment contract will be signed for full working hours.
Expected start of employment: ASAP
Last day for applications: 04.01.2021
Please note that only candidates who are selected for interviews will be contacted.
For applying please send the CV with salary expectation in English at [email protected]