The NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence is a multinational and interdisciplinary cyber defence hub. We do research, training and exercises in four core areas: technology, strategy, operations and law.
The NATO CCD COE is hiring a
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST.
The position is part of the Estonian contribution to the NATO CCDCOE and requires knowledge of the Estonian language at an advanced level. We are looking for a person, who is enthusiastic, works with passion and has friendly and helpful approach.
The main tasks include supporting daily operations of the NATO CCDCOE and planning the most efficient administrative procedures.
- Document management including incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Managing the Director’s schedule and duty assignments
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
- Administrative activities related to visits
- Organizing different internal events and supporting organizational culture
- Maintaining contact lists
- Producing management-level reports and drafting management-level resolutions
Requirements for the candidate:
- Higher education
- Previous working/studying experience in an international environment
- Knowledge of data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Previous work experience in administration area is recommended
- Knowledge of different document management software is an advantage
- High level written and spoken English
- Proficient in MS Office
- Punctual and responsible
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Good communication and time management skills
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Motivating organizational culture and supportive colleagues
- Most interesting and diverse work in an international environment
- A benefit package including 35 days of annual leave
- Free access to a number of fitness and sports facilities
Employer: Estonian Defence Forces
This is a temporary position to replace a specialist until the end of maternity leave period. Employment contract will be signed for full working hours.
Expected start of employment: ASAP
Last day for applications: 28.07.2019