NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence (CCDCOE) is a NATO-accredited cyber defence hub focusing on research, training and exercises. The international military organisation based in Estonia is a community of currently 21 nations providing a 360-degree look at cyber defence, with expertise in the areas of technology, strategy, operations and law.
Internship in the area of
The Intern will participate in preparation of the virtual web security laboratory as a part of the NATO CCDCOE training initiative. The work entails creating variety of vulnerable web applications corresponding to training plan. The lab will be used in training program for the Centre’s member nations. The work can also serve as a base for a university course work or any other practical assignment.
The applicant should meet the following qualifications:
- General understanding of IT environments and cyber attack and defence solutions.
- Understanding of web technologies.
- Programming skills, preferably PHP language.
- Knowledge of OWASP top 10 and beyond.
- Have higher education or enrolled in a graduate school degree program (second university degree or higher) at the time of the desired internship period.
- Very good verbal and written English skills.
For applying please send your CV and application letter to [email protected]