The Tallinn-based NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence (CCDCOE) is a NATO-accredited cyber defence hub focusing on research, training and exercises. The international military organisation based in Estonia is a community of currently 25 nations providing a 360-degree look at cyber defence, with expertise in the areas of technology, strategy, operations and law.
Internship: Web Security
The Intern will participate in preparation of the virtual web security laboratory as a part of the NATO CCDCOE training initiative. Intern will work in creating various vulnerable web applications corresponding to the training plan. The lab will be used in the training programs for the Centre’s member nations. The work can also serve as a base for a university course work or other practical assignment related to a study course.
The applicant is expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- General understanding of IT environments as well as cyber attack and defence solutions
- Understanding of web technologies
- Programming skills, preferably PHP language
- Knowledge of OWASP TOP 10 and beyond
- Have higher education or enrolled in a graduate school degree program (second university degree or higher) at the time of the desired internship period
- Very good verbal and written English language skills
For applying please send your CV and application letter to [email protected]