The Tallinn-based NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence is a NATO-accredited knowledge hub of 25 member nations focused on interdisciplinary applied research and development as well as trainings and exercises in the field of cooperative cyber defence.
The Centre’s mission is to enhance capability, cooperation and information-sharing between NATO, Allies and partners in cyber defence. As an international and interdisciplinary think tank and training facility, the CCDCOE brings together the legal, policy, strategy and technical cyber defence expertise.
Internship: Visualization of Cyber Events
The Intern will participate in preparation of the visualization environment of the cyber events as a part of the NATO CCDCOE cyber defence demo centre. The work starts with analysis of existing publicly available visualizations (real-time data, statistical data, attack maps, etc.) and proposing a solution for the NATO CCDCOE demo centre. The second part is more practical and includes the practical development of the selected and agreed solution of the demo centre. The work can also serve as a base for a university course work or any other practical assignment.
The applicant is expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- General understanding of IT environments as well as cyber attack and defence solutions
- Understanding of web technologies
- Scripting and programming skills
- High degree of responsibility and ability to develop solutions independently
- Willingness to develop a working solution
- Enrolled in a graduate school degree program (second university degree or higher)
- Very good oral and written English language skills
The exact time and duration of the internship is negotiable, the sooner the better
Please send your CV and application letter to [email protected]