The Tallinn-based NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence is a NATO-accredited knowledge hub focused on interdisciplinary applied research and development as well as consultations, trainings and exercises in the field of cooperative cyber defence. The Centre’s mission is to enhance capability, cooperation and information-sharing between NATO, Allies and partners in cyber defence. As an international and interdisciplinary think tank and training facility, the NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence brings together the legal, policy, strategy and technical cyber defence expertise.
The Intern will participate in preparation of the visualization environment of the cyber events as a part of the NATO CCDCOE cyber defence demo centre. The work starts with analysis of existing publicly available visualizations (real-time data, statistical data, attack maps, etc.) and proposing a solution for the NATO CCDCOE demo centre. The second part is more practical and includes the practical development of the selected and agreed solution of the demo centre. The work can also serve as a base for a university course work or any other practical assignment.
The applicant should meet the following qualifications:
- General understanding of IT environments and cyber attack and defence solutions.
- Understanding of web technologies.
- Scripting and programming skills.
- High degree of responsibility and ability to develop solutions independently.
- Willingness to develop a working solution.
- Enrolled in a graduate school degree program (second university degree or higher).
- Very good verbal and written English skills.
The exact time and the duration of the internship is negotiable, sooner is better
Please send your CV and application letter to [email protected]