The NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence (CCDCOE) is a multinational NATO-accredited cyber defence hub in Tallinn involved in research, training and exercises in four focus areas: technology, strategy, operations and law. Technology branch is most known for being the key craftsmen of the world´s largest and most complex technical cyber defence exercises, Locked Shields and Crossed Swords. Our international team does also pioneering research and shares their original findings and expertise in training courses.
Head of Technology Branch will…
- be a team player who leads all the activities of branch;
- develop the overall strategy for the branch together with all the international team members;
- contribute to the results and deliverables of the branch;
- oversee the budget planning and execution of the branch;
- coordinate activities with external stakeholders of CCDCOE;
- represent CCDCOE as a spokesperson, promoting key achievements and paving way for new collaborations
We will hire you if you:
- have a passion for modern cyber technologies;
- are a leader at heart with experience and skills in motivating people;
- know what means “Locked Shields” without googling it;
- know what is the “wonder of the last weekend” which happens before the major events;
- have technology related Master’s degree or equivalent;
- have a leadership experience for more than 5 years;
- have Estonian citizenship;
- are fluent in English and in Estonian.
- have or are ready to apply for security clearance to work in an international military organisation
And this is not all. Head of Technology Branch will be working closely with the team of foundation CR14, a recently created Estonian hub for cyber defence research and development that also manages the most capable cyber range in the world.
To apply please send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected] by 02.04.2021.
Employer: Foundation CR14 (established by the Ministry of Defence in 2020). Employment contract will be signed for full working hours.
Expected start of employment: May 2021.
Please note that only candidates who are selected for interviews will be contacted.