The NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence is a multinational and interdisciplinary cyber defence hub. We do research, training and exercises in four core areas: technology, strategy, operations and law.
The NATO CCDCOE is hiring an EVENT AND TRAVEL COORDINATION SPECIALIST.
The position is part of the Estonian contribution to the NATO CCDCOE and requires proficiency in the Estonian language. We are looking for a person, who works with passion and has friendly and helpful approach.
- Supporting NATO CCDCOE members in all aspects related to travel arrangements (liaising with travel agencies, acquiring cost estimates, booking tickets and accommodation etc.).
- Coordinating the logistics and administrative support for NATO CCDCOE technical exercises and conferences (venue, technical equipment, registration, catering, transportation, security, social activities, volunteer support, event materials etc.).
- Coordinating the overall development of the NATO CCDCOE event programmes.
- Providing NATO CCDCOE with required promotional materials and corporate gifts.
Requirements for the candidate:
- Higher education
- Practical experience in event or travel management
- Experience in administration in public sector is a benefit
- High level written and spoken English
- Excellent performance under pressure
- Punctual and responsible
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Outstanding communication and time management skills
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skill
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Motivating organizational culture and supportive colleagues
- Most interesting and diverse work in an international environment
- A benefit package including 35 days of annual leave
- Free access to a number of fitness and sports facilities
Employer: Estonian Defence Forces
This is a temporary position to replace a specialist until the end of maternity leave period. Employment contract will be signed for full working hours.
Expected start of employment: From December 2019
Last day for applications: 20.10.2019
For applying please send the CV and motivation letter with salary expectation in English at [email protected] .