The NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence is a multinational and interdisciplinary cyber defence hub. We do research, training and exercises in four core areas: technology, strategy, operations and law.
The NATO CCDCOE is hiring a
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST.
The position is part of the Estonian contribution to the NATO CCDCOE and requires knowledge of the Estonian language at an advanced level. We are looking for a person, who is enthusiastic, works with passion and has friendly and helpful approach.
- Document management including incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Coordinating the Director’s schedule and duty assignments
- Administrative activities related to visits and meetings
- Various office managing tasks
- Organizing different internal events and supporting organizational culture
Requirements for the candidate:
- Higher education in relevant field
- Previous work experience in administration or/and international environment
- Knowledge about different document management softwares
- High level written and spoken English
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Motivating organizational culture and supportive colleagues
- Most interesting and diverse work in an international environment
- A benefit package including 35 days of annual leave
- Free access to a number of fitness and sports facilities
Employer: Estonian Defence Forces
This is a temporary position to replace a specialist until the end of maternity leave period. Employment contract will be signed for full working hours.
Expected start of employment: ASAP
Last day for applications: 15.04.2019
For applying please send the CV and motivation letter with salary expectation in English at [email protected] .